Thank you for stopping by, i hope you enjoy having a look round, please feel free to comment on any of my photos, and come come back soon.

Friday 2 September 2011

September already



Well i don't know about you, but i cant believe we are in September already, anyway these are 3 cards i made today, the Christmas one's were made with sheets from http://www.craftsuprint.com/ i am new to this site but i can already see that it will become one of my regular places to visit.
The pretty blue Fairy is my entry into Mo's digital challenge, the image is available from http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/ .

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you corrected the link! This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy...thanks for fixing your link so we can leave you some love!! The other has been removed...no worries!! I am so delighted that you've joined us here at Mo's! I tell ya, once I discovered Mo's images, I was HOOKED! hehe! Your card is just beautiful! I love the rich blues you've used. And your coloring is just so pretty!! I look forward to seeing more and more from you!! Big hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete