Thank you for stopping by, i hope you enjoy having a look round, please feel free to comment on any of my photos, and come come back soon.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Hello everyone, it has been a very hard couple of months, my granddad was taken ill, and sadly passed away on the 20th April 2011, we laid him to rest on the 28th, but as a family we are dealing with the loss, its made a bit easier knowing that he is reunited with my nan, and that he's not is in pain any more, and that he went peacefully in his sleep at home, R.I.P Thomas McCarthy.
On a lighter note, i cant believe that its been months since i blogged last, where is this year going?, anyway i may not have blogged much but i have been crafting, as you can see from all the new entries on here, please feel free to comment on anything.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy, Sorry to hear of the loss of your grandfather. Hugs. I have been peeking at your blog there are some lovely pieces on it great stuff. Mumsy

    ReplyDelete