Thank you for stopping by, i hope you enjoy having a look round, please feel free to comment on any of my photos, and come come back soon.

Sunday 16 May 2010

Well it was my birthday on Thursday and turning 32 was made much easier with the help of my new crafty things, which included a cuttlebug (still cant say that without smiling) and various accessories, the Forever friends cd rom and some promarkers, i was a very lucky girl to have been given some money (which was spent before i got it lol), another gift from my wonderful hubby, was some jewellery making materials (my new hobby), and i am loving playing with all the bits, so much so that i have not had a chance to play with they other crafty things, but im sure i will get to them soon, anyway here are the pieces i have made in the last couple of days, im really thrilled with how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment