Thank you for stopping by, i hope you enjoy having a look round, please feel free to comment on any of my photos, and come come back soon.

Monday 1 March 2010

Well i cant quite believe that March is here already!, this year is going by very fast. I have been playing with my Tim Holtz TSV but im really not sure about it, i like the things that other people have managed to produce, but i just don't "get it" and as a result im really not happy with my first attempt's, this it a new style of crafting for me and its very frustrating that i cant seem to grasp the technique, i wont give up just yet, i will just have to try a few more things and see how it goes, if i manage to make something half way decent i will put up a picture.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy - my first few tim tags went in the bin !!! I"ll keep going though im sure it will all come together soon x

    ReplyDelete